Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Dad

Happy Birthday Dad! I sure wish I was home to give you a big hug, but since I am not I am sending this blog hug.

Thanks for being such a good Dad and loving me. There was never anything you did not think I could do and that gave me confidence in my abilities. Thanks for teaching me how to fish, that learning is important, about classical music, how to change the starter in a truck, how to crab off the pier, how importatnt family is...
how to say "I love you", how to be forgiving and see the good in others, how to be generous, how to work hard, to keep trying, that things are not what is most important, that speaking another language is really cool,  to enjoy the beauty of nature and science...
to serve others, to laugh, to sieze the moment (and sometimes the waterhose)...

 and that families are forever! I love you and hope you have a great birthday!

No comments: